All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers an extended description of continuous-time signals related to signals and systems. As a time-varying process of any physical state of any object, which serves for representation, detection, and transmission of messages, a modern electrical signal possesses, in applications, many specific properties. The text covers principle foundations of signals theory. Presenting bandlimited and analytic signals, the book reviews the methods of their description, transformation (by Hilbert transform), and sampling.
- Author(s)Y.S. Shmaliy
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication11/08/2006
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSignals and Communication Technology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight698 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.