Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionThis publication is aimed at students, teachers, and researchers of Continuum Mechanics and focused extensively on stating and developing Initial Boundary Value equations used to solve physical problems. With respect to tation, the tensorial, indicial and Voigt tations have been used indiscriminately. The book is divided into twelve chapters with the following topics: Tensors, Continuum Kinematics, Stress, The Objectivity of Tensors, The Fundamental Equations of Continuum Mechanics, An Introduction to Constitutive Equations, Linear Elasticity, Hyperelasticity, Plasticity (small and large deformations), Thermoelasticity (small and large deformations), Damage Mechanics (small and large deformations), and An Introduction to Fluids. Moreover, the text is supplemented with over 280 figures, over 100 solved problems, and 130 references.
- Author(s)Eduardo W.V. Chaves
- Date of Publication08/03/2013
- Series TitleLecture Notes on Numerical Methods in Engineering and Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note220 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1315 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.