All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $105.99Trending at AU $107.61
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.04
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
About this product
- DescriptionReaders, texts, horizons and history: the unfinished task of understanding our world and ourselves. Life is a journey and certainly understanding what we read is an exciting one! But what happens when we read? To be sure, reading is more than just getting information. We come to see the world anew and ourselves from a different angle whenever we read a text. Texts also bring about different possibilities of being-in-the-world. In that sense, reading is an authentic learning experience. The Epistle to the Romans has played an important role in shaping the Christian faith. Particularly, Pauls instruction on civil matters has been instrumental in the development of a Christian political thought. Shifting political matters demand from the Church relevant answers. The readers of Romans 13 are left with the unfinished task of affirming and transforming the sphere of civil power in the light of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. However, this task can only be undertaken when we appropriate the lessons from the past keeping an eye to the future.
- Author(s)Vaictor Manuel Morales Vaasquez,Victor Manuel Morales Vasquez
- PublisherV&R unipress GmbH
- Date of Publication07/12/2011
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationGottingen
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintV&R unipress GmbH
- Weight458 g
- Format DetailsSewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.