All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContra Keynes & Cambridge is composed of three parts: Part I consists of two essays, the first being a recollection by Hayek of his time at the London School of Ecomics in the 1930s, followed by his contribution to an early debate about the paradox of saving. Part II reprints the full debates between Hayek and Keynes in Ecomics in the early 1930s, and Hayek's exchanges with Sraffa that followed. Part III includes some of Hayek's reminiscences on Keynes. F A Hayek challenged one of the world's leading ecomists, John Maynard Keynes, and his ecomic theories,which sparked a spirited debate that has influenced ecomic policy in democratic countries for decades.
- Author BiographyF A Hayek (1899-1992) was awarded the Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Sciences in 1974 and the Medal of Freedom in 1991 and was one of the leading Austrian economists and political philosophers of the twentieth century. Bruce Caldwell is Professor of Economics and the Director of the Center for the History of Political Economy at Duke University.
- Author(s)F. A. Hayek
- PublisherLiberty Fund Inc
- Date of Publication26/05/2009
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationIndianapolis, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLiberty Fund Inc
- Content Notefrontispiece
- Weight410 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byBruce Caldwell
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
- AU $30.17Trending at AU $33.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.