Contract: Cases and Materials by Jeannie Paterson, Andrew Robertson, Arlen Duke (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $50.00+ postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by oldleatherbag
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.82
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionContract: Cases and Materials, 12E continues to be a leading casebook for students of contract law in Australia. Significant new legislation and cases extracted in this edition include: the Australian Consumer Law; new provisions in the Electronic Transactions Acts; United Group Rail Services Limited v Rail Corporation New South Wales  NSWCA 177; (2009) 74 NSWLR 618 (agreements to negotiate in good faith); Saleh v Romaus  NSWCA 274 (promissory estoppel and the parol evidence rule); Masterton Homes Pty Ltd v Palm Assets Pty Ltd  NSWCA 234 (incorporating terms); Western Export Services v Jireh International Pty Ltd  HCA45 (contract interpretation and construing terms); Tabcorp Holdings Ltd v Bowen Investments Pty Ltd  HCA 8; (2009) 236 CLR 272 (rectification damages); Agricultural and Rural Finance Pty Ltd v Gardiner  HCA 57; (2008) 238 CLR 570 (loss of right to terminate by waiver); and Master Education Services Pty Ltd v Ketchell  HCA 38; (2008) 236 CLR 101 (statutory illegality). Reflecting the way that contract law is taught in Australian professional entry law courses, students will find Contract: Cases and Materials, 12E ideally suited to their course requirements.
- Author(s)Andrew Robertson,Arlen Duke,Jeannie Paterson
- PublisherThomson Reuters
- Date of Publication27/12/2011
- SubjectNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationRozelle DC, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintThomson Reuters
- Edition Statement12th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.