Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionContract Law made simple is a small but comprehensive revision textbook written for students who are studying for a law degree, paralegals, A-level law students, and students studying business law. The book covers all the core topics in contract law and provides practical and helpful tips in preparing for examinations, method used to answer law examination questions, and revision of past examination papers. The author takes into the account the difficulties faced by most students in understanding law concept, and hence, Contract Law Made Simple assumes that the reader has previous kwledge of contract law and is written in basic, clear, easily understandable language. Clear ordinary language is also used to explain legal terms and practical examples given to illustrate.
- Author(s)Vanessa M Morgan
- Date of Publication15/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.