Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.88
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.15
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.21
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.08
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.20
- AU $30.32Trending at AU $31.91
About this product
- DescriptionOnce the contract is executed, then comes the all important task of administering the contract. Unfortunately, poor contract administration leads many to be unsuccessful in asserting their rights and entitlements under the contract. Often, they find judgement made against them simply because they have defaulted on some technicality in their contract. In contracts there will always be a creditor and a debtor in a transaction. The key to administering contracts successfully is to be a creditor in the transaction. The reality is that administration of contracts is t about how right, how justified or how entitled you are to a claim. It is about whether you are a creditor or debtor in the transaction. If you are the creditor in the transaction, you will always have judgement made in your favor. If you are a debtor in the transaction, you will always have judgement made against you. This book will teach you how to put yourself on the creditor side of the transaction ledger at all times using the Presentment Matrix(R). You will longer be groping in the dark when administering and managing complex contractual issues. Such will be a thing of the past. Everything will be crystal clear to you because I will be presenting these strategies in a simple manner that anyone with a minimal understanding of contracts will be able to apply.
- Author BiographyI have a Bachelor of Laws (Honours) from the University of London. I also have a Bachelor of Science (Building) from the National University of Singapore - this is a course that specialises in Quantity Surveying, Construction Economics and Project Management. I have further attained membership as an Associate in the Australian Institute of Quantity Surveyors. I have specialised in construction law, claims management and the administration of construction contracts with government and private sector construction companies in both Singapore; and for the past 17 years, 12 of those years was spent in Australia. I have vast experience in directing and implementing practices that directly impact the bottom line of the project. I have worked closely with project managers, project directors design managers and operations managers to formulate strategies that put the construction project in a strong commercial position with the client.
- Author(s)Edwin Charles
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.