All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionContractions, a new play by Mike Bartlett, will be published to coincide with the production at the Royal Court Theatre, London, from 29 May - 14 June 2008. 'Come in. Sit down. How are you?' Emma's been seeing Darren. She thinks she's in love. Her boss thinks she's in breach of contract. The situation needs to be resolved. An ink-black comedy about work and play, which invites the audience to a meeting at the centre of the Royal Court building.
- Author BiographyMike Barlett's debut, My Child (Royal Court, May 2007) saw him hailed by The Stage as 'one of the most exciting new talents to emerge in recent times'. He has worked with various theatres since graduating, including Paines Plough, the Royal Court, Soho and Hampstead. He is a winner of the Old Vic New Voices Award for Artefacts (Bush Theatre, February 2008), and is currently participating in the prestigious Pearson Playwrights Scheme. He won the Writer's Guild Tinniswood and Imison prizes for his radio play, Not Talking.
- Author(s)Mike Bartlett
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication16/05/2008
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleModern Plays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMethuen Drama
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.