All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionJust how important is a strong corporate culture? Based on case studies of companies interviewed over a two year period, CONTRACTORS: Doing it Right Not Just Getting It Done answers that question with real life examples of companies that have seen outstanding results in one of the toughest markets around: construction contracting. Readers will gain an understanding of the importance of building and maintaining a strong culture as the key for the longevity and success of their business. Companies featured do t see themselves as competitors of the two guys, a truck and a dog (Oh yeah, don't forget the 90's style boom box!).Rather they strive to go far beyond that, providing a complete service to their customers, partnering with them, working to delight them in a wide variety of ways - from exceptional quality and craftsmanship to outstanding customer service. This book looks at elements of culture and branding as they relate specifically to the American construction industry. The companies reveal how their cultures began, have grown and changed and where they are going in the future. Challenges they have faced and are facing are also discussed. Interestingly, being a company that does the right thing is often a challenge itself! Mid-to large size companies in the construction industry will benefit from the stories and lessons learned discussed. Topics include: hiring, perception of your company, understanding the client perception, marketing and implementing change.
- Author BiographyMel DePaoli is the founder and president of Omicle, a change management company. She works with companies on how the core of their business directly affects the perception of their brand, which in turn affects their bottom line. She is a catalyst for change providing connections to the challenges that often elude businesses the most. She is the author of Contagious Think Pad and CONTRACTORS: Doing it Right Not Just Getting it Done and speaks on topics about the influence of culture and brand, understanding customer experience, social media, and creating a contagious culture mindset.
- Author(s)Mel Depaoli
- PublisherBrand or Culture
- Date of Publication22/02/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrand or Culture
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.