All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.24Trending at AU $57.63
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.12
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.28
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $24.69
About this product
- DescriptionIn the late 1960s in Austin, Texas, Theo Isaac is grappling with being both recently widowed and retired from a professorship he loved, taking refuge from his life at the Elisabet Ney sculpture museum. Rose Davis, a student from his distant past, returns to Austin after her nconformist life in Paris falls apart. Together they find that discovering unexpected futures is t just for the young. This is a beautiful, witty tale of human renewal sculpted within a metaphor.
- Author BiographyCarolyn Osborn is the author of numerous books, including The Fields of Memory, A Horse of Another Color , and Warriors & Maidens , and the recipient of a Distinguished Prose Award from the Antioch Review and the Lon Tinckle Award from the Texas Institute of Letters. She lives in Austin, Texas.
- Author(s)Carolyn Osborn
- PublisherWings Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationSan Antonio, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWings Press
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.