All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $48.59
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
About this product
- DescriptionEugen Lamers explains the principle of simulation speed-up in general and shortly demonstrates the technique RESTART for the simulation of rare events. He introduces the Short-Term Dynamic Simulation concept, developed for the planning of mobile radio networks.
- Author BiographyDr. Eugen Lamers works on quality assurance in the field of automation.
- Author(s)Eugen Lamers
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication12/06/2008
- LanguageEnglish & German
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleAdvanced Studies Mobile Research Center Bremen
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintVieweg+Teubner Verlag
- Content Note11 black & white tables, biography
- Weight265 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.