All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe famous articles, 1895-7, that founded a new branch of mathematics. Covers addition, multiplication and exponentiation of cardinal numbers, smallest transfinite cardinal numbers, ordinal types of simple ordered aggregates and operations on ordinal types. Develops theory of well-ordered aggregates; investigates ordinal numbers of well-ordered aggregates and more. Translated with introduction by P. Jourdain.
- Author(s)Georg Cantor
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/06/1955
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight238 g
- Width140 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Translated byJourdain
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.