All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionThe scope of the book covers most of the aspects as a primer on power electronics starting from a simple diode bridge to a DC-DC convertor using PWM control. The thyristor-bridge and the mechanism of designing a closed loop system are discussed in chapter one, two and three. The concepts are applied in the fourth chapter as a case study for buck converter which uses MOSFETs as switching devices and the closed loop system is elaborated in the fifth chapter. Chapter six is focused on the embedded system basics and the implementation of controls in the digital domain. Chapter seven is a case study of application of an embedded control system for a DC motor. With this book, the reader will find it easy to work on the practical control systems with microcontroller implementation. The core intent of this book is to help gain an accelerated learning path to practical control system engineering and transform control theory to an implementable control system through electronics. Illustrations are provided for most of the examples with fundamental mathematics along with simulations of the systems with their respective equations and stability calculations.
- Author BiographyMahesh Patil is currently associated as India Head for Amphenol Advanced Sensors. He has built high performing start up teams for electric vehicles, embedded services, expertize in building strategic alliances with high tech companies. His experiences include product development for Industrial, Energy and Automotive sectors working for large MNC's and also his own start up organization. He is six sigma certified and has published papers in various international journals. He holds a Masters in Technology from NIT Nagpur and a management qualification from XLRI. Pankaj Rodey is a technical specialist in Embedded Control Systems domain. He has vast experience in the field of control systems for power generation and power electronics. He is an expert in model based virtual prototyping and design of embedded controls for power electronics and power generation products. He holds six sigma certificate and a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering from NIT Nagpur.
- Author(s)Mahesh Patil,Pankaj Rodey
- PublisherSpringer, India, Private Ltd
- Date of Publication02/04/2015
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintSpringer, India, Private Ltd
- Content Note20 black & white illustrations, 21 colour illustrations, 3 black & white tables, biography
- Weight155 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.