All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIs your child / teenager in danger of losing control of their anger? Are you searching for a solution to their angry outbursts? If so, this relaxing, calming recording for 10-16 year olds could be your answer. Lynda helps them learn to cope with anger without feeling overwhelmed and losing control. In a SAFE and GENTLE environment the recording helps them release tension and understand better the triggers for their uncontrolled angry reactions. She helps them FEEL CALMER, FEEL LESS EMOTIONAL AND FIND STRATEGIES TO CONTROL THEIR REACTIONS when anger threatens to control them. They learn to respect their ability to calm themselves down and STOP anger turning to RAGE. With regular listening there seems to be a very positive calming effect, usually gradually but sometimes pretty much immediately. This SUCCESSFUL APPROACH is based on natural, safe, sound hyptherapy principles: act out each positive step in the imagination and dramatically increase the chance of success in the real world. Lynda's gentle, English voice calms, re-assures as she gives suggestions for boosting confidence and self-esteem. As a former teacher and clinical hyptherapist of many years standing, she has helped thousands of children world-wide through her CDs and downloads. She has featured in the press, TV and radio and is author of two widely acclaimed books on hyptherapy with children and adults. The recording uses state of the art techlogy and comes both in MP3 and CD format. Regular listening is the key to success!
- Author BiographyLynda Hudson, a former teacher, is a fervent believer in the benefits of hypnotherapy for children. Having retrained and worked in this field since the early 90s, she has helped thousands of children and teenagers either face to face or through her hypnotherapy CDs and MP3s* . The recordings deal with a wide range of topics and different age groups and help with anxiety, fears, confidence, self esteem, hospital visits to name but a few areas. Lynda also has a range for adults and is continually adding new titles. She believes passionately that mistaken myths of hypnosis need to be dispelled so that people can understand that hypnotherapy for children in the hands of a well trained and experienced practitioner is a gentle, natural drug free experience which can be amazingly empowering. This gentleness and warmth comes across in her voice so that children can feel totally at ease. To quote Peter Mabbutt, Director of Studies at the London College of Clinical Hypnosis, 'Lynda is the acknowledged expert on the use of hypnotherapy with children'. She gives masterclasses in the Use of Hypnosis with Children for some of the most prestigious hypnosis organisations in the country.Not only does she run a successful practice and give training courses, Lynda is the author of two highly acclaimed handbooks** for therapists. She has received glowing praise for these books by highly respected colleagues, authors, presidents of eminent hypnotherapy associations and societies in Australia, Ireland and the USA as well as in her home country, the UK. She has been a clinical hypnosis lecturer and examiner for the London College of Clinical Hypnosis and taught clinical hypnosis for Thames Medical Lectures. Now however she devotes all her trainings to teaching others how to work with children. Participants say how they love her warm, enthusiastic and knowledgeable approach which inspires them to progress in this field themselves. Lynda has a first class honours degree in Psychology and Diploma in Applied Linguistics. She has diplomas in Clinical Hypnosis, Stress Management, Cognitive Behaviour Therapy and other branches of psychotherapy. She is a Member of the British Psychological Society, Diplomate of the British Society of Clinical Hypnosis, Member of the General Hypnotherapy Register and the Association of Professional Hypnotherapists and Psychotherapists.* CDs and MP3s available from our site plus Apps to download for iPhones ** Scripts and Strategies in Hypnotherapy with Children (2009) and More Scripts and Strategies in Hypnotherapy (for adults) (2010)
- Author(s)Lynda Hudson
- PublisherFirstwayforward Audio Books
- Date of Publication10/01/2014
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleAnger Management
- Place of PublicationBeckenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFirstwayforward Audio Books
- Read byLynda Hudson
- Running Time25
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.62Trending at AU $26.95
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.48
- AU $44.58Trending at AU $47.88
- AU $10.66Trending at AU $16.51
- AU $22.81Trending at AU $28.12
- AU $31.13Trending at AU $34.62
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $48.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.