All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionThe Chemical Batch Reactor is aimed at tackling the above problems from a blending of academic and industrial perspectives. Advanced solutions (i.e., those based on recent research results) to the four fundamental problems of modeling, identification, control and fault diagsis for batch processes are developed in detail in four distinct chapters. In each chapter, a general overview of foundational concepts is also given, together with a review of recent and classical literature on the various subjects.To provide a unitary treatment of the different topics and give a firm link to the underlying practical applications, a single case study is developed as the book progresses; a batch process of industrial interest, i.e., the phel-formaldehyde reaction for the production of phelic resins, is adopted to test the various techniques developed. In this way, a roadmap of the solutions to fundamental problems, ranging from the early stages of the production process to the complete design of control and diagsis systems, is provided for both industrial practitioners and academic researchers.
- Author(s)Fabrizio Caccavale,Francesco Pierri,Mario Iamarino,Vincenzo Tufano
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication02/11/2014
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleAdvances in Industrial Control
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note16 Tables, black and white; XVII, 186 p.
- Weight306 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition Statement2011 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.