Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.83Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionSince the begining of the sixties, control theorists have developed a large body of kwledge concerning complex or large-scale systems theory. Using the state space approach, their purpose was to extend methods to cope with the increasingly sophisticated automation needs of man-made systems. Despite several remarkable contributions, and some successful applications, it can be stated that this theory has t yet become an engineering tool. On the other hand, the emergence of cheap and reliable microprocessors has profoundly transformed industrial instrumentation and control systems. Process control equipment is organized in multilevel distributed structures, closely related to the concepts introduced by complex systems control theory. This similarity should favor a fruitful intersection for practical applications. However, a gap still exists between the literature on control theory and the world of techlogical achievements. In the many books on complex systems, few have given attention to the techlogical aspects of a practical control problem. The present book is an attempt to fill this gap. To do this, it consistently reflects the viewpoints that: - Theory and techlogy are two indivisible facets of the same problem. -On-line implementation for real time applications is the ultimate goal of a control study.
- Author(s)Hisham Abou-Kandil,M Mariton,M. Drouin
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/05/2013
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleApplied Information Technology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, bibliography
- Weight375 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1991
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.