All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionControl of Linear Parameter Varying Systems compiles state-of-the-art contributions on vel analytical and computational methods for addressing system identification, model reduction, performance analysis and feedback control design and addresses address theoretical developments, vel computational approaches and illustrative applications to various fields. Part I discusses modeling and system identification of linear parameter varying systems, Part II covers the importance of analysis and control design when working with linear parameter varying systems (LPVS) , Finally, Part III presents an applications based approach to linear parameter varying systems, including modeling of a turbocharged diesel engines, Multivariable control of wind turbines, modeling and control of aircraft engines, control of an automous underwater vehicles and analysis and synthesis of re-entry vehicles.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication13/04/2014
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note60 black & white tables, biography
- Weight860 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byCarsten W. Scherer,Javad Mohammadpour
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.