Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $96.58
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/04/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight607 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byD. H. Lewis
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1981
- Table Of ContentsControlled Release: Benefits vs. Risks.- Experimental Approaches for Achieving Both Zero-Order and Modulated Controlled Release from Polymer Matrix Systems.- Pharmacokinetic Modeling of Gentamicin Release from a Prosthetic Heart Valve.- Controlled Drug Release from Polymeric Matrices Involving Moving Boundaries.- Anthracycline-DNA Complexes as Slow-Release Preparations in the Treatment of Acute Leukemia.- Biological Activities and Targeting of Soluble Macromolecules.- Hydrophilic/Hydrophobic Control of Steroid Release from a Cortisol - Polyglutamic Acid Sustained Release System.- Potential Delivery of Contraceptive Agents to the Female Reproductive Tract.- Release of Drugs from IUDs Using an Ethylene Vinyl Acetate Matrix.- Fibrous Polymers for the Delivery of Contraceptive Steroids to the Female Reproductive Tract.- Controlled Release of Metribuzin, 2,4-D, and Model Aromatic Amines from Polysaccharides and Poly(Vinyl Alcohol).- Synthesis and Properties of Urea Formaldehyde Resins Generating 2,6-Dichlorobenzonitrile.- Polymers Containing Pendent Insecticides.- Antifouling Polymers: Room-Temperature-Curing Organotin Polymers.- Synthesis and Properties of New Copolymers and Terpolymers with Pendent Organotin Moieties.- Characterization of Bioactive Organotin Polymers: Fractionation and Determination of MW by SEC-GFAA.- Controlled-Release Organotin Pesticides Biochemistry : Toxicology : Environmental Factors.- Optimal Formulations with Phantolid for Extending the Duration of Effectiveness of Trimedlure and Methyl (E)-6-Nonenoate as Attractants to Male Mediterranean Fruit Flies.- Controlled-Release Formulations and Their Use in Insect Crop Protection.- Controlled Release Temephos: Laboratory and Field Evaluations.- TRI-n-Butyltin Fluoride as a Controlled-Release Mosquito Larvicide.- Fermentation Per Se as a Biological Slow Delivery Mechanism for Releasing Cofactors of Fruit Fly Attractants.- Implantable Systems for Delivery of Insect Growth Regulators to Livestock.II.- Sustained-Release Systems for Livestock Pest Control.- Controlled-Release Feed Additives for Ruminants: I. Cellulose-Based Coating Compositions for Rumen-Stable Nutrients.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.