All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
About this product
- DescriptionToday's controllers are longer seen as technicians who process transactions; they are w seen as business executives with a wide-ranging kwledge of total business operations, best practices, and corporate strategy. Providing a comprehensive overview of the roles and responsibilities of controllers in today's environment, this Eighth Edition of Controllership continues to provide controllers and vice presidents of finance with all aspects of management accounting from the controller's perspective, including internal control, profit planning, cost control, inventory, and financial disclosure.
- Author BiographySteven M. Bragg , CPA, CMA, CIA, CPIM, (Centennial, CO) has been the chief financial officer or controller of four companies, as well as a consulting manager at Ernst & Young and auditor at Deloitte. He is the author of over 25 books primarily targeted toward controllers and their needs. Bragg received a master's degree in finance from Bentley College, an MBA from Babson College, and a bachelor's degree in economics from the University of Maine.
- Author(s)Steven M. Bragg
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/09/2009
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1682 g
- Width183 mm
- Height186 mm
- Spine50 mm
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.