Controlling Cholesterol For Dummies by Martin W. Graf, Carol Ann Rinzler (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $28.20Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by pozorbooks
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.34Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
About this product
- DescriptionNeed to get your cholesterol in check? You'll find the latest information about cholesterol, including treatments, drug information, and dietary advice, in Controlling Cholesterol For Dummies, 2 nd Edition , an easy-to-understand guide to cholesterol control. You'll learn how to lower your numbers and maintain healthy cholesterol levels. You'll also find out how to eat and exercise properly, use vitamins and supplements, and quit unhealthy habits. You'll find out cholesterol's positive functions and why too much can be a bad thing. You can also assess your cholesterol risk by taking your age, sex, ethnicity, and family history into consideration. Find out what you need to ask your doctor about stress tests, ECBT, and angiograms to check for plaque buildup. Design a cholesterol-crushing diet and understand which foods can help you lower your numbers. Find out how smoking, alcohol, exercise, excess weight, supplements, and prescription medications affect your cholesterol levels. Find out how to: Assess your cholesterol risk Understand the benefits and risks associated with cholesterol Design and adhere to a cholesterol-lowering diet Avoid dangerous drugs Reduce your risk of heart attack Choose fats and fibers correctly Check for plaque buildup Complete with lists of ten important cholesterol websites, ten nutrition websites, ten cholesterol myths, ten landmarks in cholesterol history, ten foods that raise your cholesterol, and ten foods that lower your cholesterol, Controlling Cholesterol For Dummies, 2 nd Edition will help keep your cholesterol levels under control for good!
- Author BiographyCarol Ann Rinzler is the author of Nutrition For Dummies, now in its 4th edition, as well as Heartburn and Reflux For Dummies, and more than 20 other books on food and health. A former nutrition columnist for the New York Daily News, Carol lives in New York with her husband Perry Luntz, author of Whiskey and Spirits For Dummies, and their amiable cat, Katy. Martin W. Graf, MD, has been a doctor of internal medicine for over 30 years.
- Author(s)Carol Ann Rinzler,Martin W. Graf
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/04/2008
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight542 g
- Width184 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.