All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.72Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
About this product
- DescriptionLiam Clegg provides an invative reading of where power lies in the institutions' concessional lending operations, drawing its focus on shareholders and stakeholders from staffs' own understandings of their operational environments.
- Author BiographyLiam Clegg is Lecturer in International Relations at the University of York, UK, where he previously held an Economic and Social Research Council Postdoctoral Research Fellowship. Previously, Liam was a Visiting Research Fellow at American University, USA, and at the American Political Science Association Centennial Centre, USA, where he carried out his research into the World Bank and IMF's concessional lending activities. Liam has had work exploring these areas published in a range of journals, including New Political Economy and Review of International Organizations.
- Author(s)Liam Clegg
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication03/06/2013
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleInternational Political Economy Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight420 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.