CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.36Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThis text provides insights into current trends and controversial issues regarding state-of-the-art techniques in neurosurgery, interventional neuroradiology, and endovascular surgery. The authors confront such questions as: Are unruptured aneurysms managed most effectively by neurosurgical clipping or endovascular coiling? Is surgery or endovascular coiling the best treatment for ruptured cerebral aneurysms of the anterior or posterior cerebral circulation? In managing arterioveus malformations and fistulas, should clinicians use neurointerventional techniques or surgery, or a combination of both? Key features: - More than 240 excellent illustrations, figures, and radiological images reviewing key concepts - Detailed coverage of treatments for ischemic diseases, including extracranial and intracranial atherosclerosis - Discussion of the organizational issues of integrating subspecialties and training subspecialists This text also offers you the opportunity to earn valuable CME credits online. Neurosurgeons, neuroradiologists, neurologists, vascular surgeons, and specialists will find the book's balanced coverage of critical current issues in neurosurgery an indispensable aid in making informed decisions.
- PublisherThieme Publishing Group
- Date of Publication05/04/2006
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationStuttgart
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintThieme Publishing Group
- Content Note250 illustrations
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Edited byDarryl Gress,Michael T. Lawton,R.T. Higashida
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.