Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis mograph is devoted to a comprehensive treatment of iterative methods for solving nlinear equations with particular emphasis on semi-local convergence analysis. Theoretical results are applied to engineering, dynamic ecomic systems, input-output systems, nlinear and linear differential equations, and optimization problems. Accompanied by many exercises, some with solutions, the book may be used as a supplementary text in the classroom for an advanced course on numerical functional analysis.
- Author(s)Ioannis K. Argyros
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/07/2008
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note12 black & white tables, biography
- Weight912 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.