All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionProviding a survey of colonial American history both regionally broad and Atlantic in coverage, Converging Worlds presents the most recent research in an accessible manner for undergraduate students. The ideal accompaniment to Converging Worlds: Communities and Cultures in Colonial America, this Sourcebook is a collection of primary documents that contextualize and bring to life the exciting narrative of early America. The expert authors of each chapter have hand-picked multiple documents corresponding with the same chapter in the textbook to help students delve deeper into the diverse geographic regions and variety of topics covered in this time period, including: Letters Pamphlets and newspaper articles Excerpts from diaries Patents and charters Court records And much more! While the Sourcebook and text make a perfectly integrated package, the Sourcebook also features general introductions and section introductions framing the documents, so students can easily use it on its own to explore the vast colonial world up close. In addition to the helpful maps, timelines, and further resources available for students on the companion site, instructors will have access to the full text of many of the documents included in the Sourcebook. For additional information and classroom resources please visit the Converging Worlds companion website at www.routledge.com/cw/breen.
- Author BiographyLouise A. Breen is Associate Professor of History at Kansas State University. She is the author of Transgressing the Bounds: Subversive Enterprises among the Puritan Elite in Massachusetts, 1630-1692.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2012
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations, 10 black & white tables, 30 black & white halftones
- Weight552 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byLouise A. Breen
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.