All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionToday's buyers want more from sales professionals than a simple consultation. What they're hungry for are meaningful, collaborative conversations built on mutual value and trust, that result in a Win3 ...where they, the seller, and the organization, achieve a winning outcome. Conversations That Sell introduces sales professionals to the collaborative conversation skills they need to capture the buyer's attention and secure business. Based on the author's five-step sales system, What's in It for Them (WIIFT) - Wait, Initiate, Investigate, Facilitate, Then Consolidate - the book shows readers how to: prepare for an effective sales call; identify sales opportunities and the factors that drive buyers to act; adjust their approach to the type of buyer-Achievers, Commanders, Reflectors, and Expressers; make conversations flow easily; address problems, opportunities, wants, and needs; work through objections; advance and close sales; and more. Packed with valuable tools and examples, salespeople in all industries will discover how to increase their short- and long-term sales success by keeping the focus of every conversation where it belongs-on the buyer.
- Author BiographyNANCY BLEEKE is president of Sales Pro Insider, a training and consulting firm specializing in sales effectiveness. Her clients include Motorola, CVS-Caremark, Celestica, MassMutual, and Rexnord.
- Author(s)Nancy Noel Bleeke
- Date of Publication01/05/2013
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Series TitleAgency/Distributed
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width60 mm
- Height90 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.