All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.78
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
About this product
- DescriptionThere are nine basic personality types and we are all predominantly one of them. Once we find our Ennea-type we can start t only understand why we are the way we are, but also begin to explore our true potential. There has been increasing interest in the Enneagram over the past few years and it is w regarded as a very useful tool both in Psychology and spiritual development. Conversations on the Enneagram is a unique collection of transcripts of in-depth experiential interviews with panels of individuals of each Enneagram type.
- PublisherCherry Red Records
- Date of Publication14/09/2015
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCherry Red Records
- Weight444 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byEleanora Gilbert
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.