All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $19.05Trending at AU $23.14
About this product
- DescriptionAn unfamiliar car parks near your house, and two pleasant-looking folks approach your front door. The doorbell rings, and after exchanging pleasantries, your unexpected guests offer you some literature from the Watchtower Society. What will you say? What should you say? Should you engage your visitors in conversation at all? And if so, how? Trusted Bible teacher Ron Rhodes guides you through several realistic dialogues with Jehovah's Witnesses, demonstrating helpful techniques for listening, asking questions, avoiding offense, and more. He includes the information you need to address the big issues, including the New World Translation of the Bible, the divine name, the Trinity, salvation, and the afterlife. With this practical, kindhearted, and easy-to-understand resource, you can actually enjoy discussions about your faith when Jehovah's Witnesses come to call, and you can lovingly guide them to the truth about Jesus Christ.
- Author BiographyRon Rhodes (ThD), president of Reasoning from the Scriptures Ministries, is heard regularly on nationwide radio and is the author of The End Times in Chronological Order, The 8 Great Debates of Bible Prophecy, and 40 Days Through Revelation. He periodically teaches at Dallas Theological Seminary and several other seminaries.
- Author(s)Ron Rhodes
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/2014
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.