All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an unparalleled, first-hand account of the teachings of Paramhansa Yogananda, featuringnearly 500 never-before-released stories, sayings, and insights. This is an extensive, yet eminentlyaccessible treasure trove of wisdom from one of the 20th Centurys most famous yoga masters.One of Yoganandas closest disciples, Kriyananda faithfully recorded these words of his guru,giving us this intimate glimpse of life with Yogananda, as never before shared. Also features 25photos of the yoga master, many of which are previously unreleased.
- Author(s)Swami Kriyananda
- PublisherCrystal Clarity,U.S.
- Date of Publication19/05/2005
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintCrystal Clarity,U.S.
- Content Note25 b&w illustrations
- Weight753 g
- Width163 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.