All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionSerge Ivavitch Taneiev was a great teacher of composition in Russia, having taught the great Russian composers and influenced scores of other musicians. Names like Serge Rachmaniff, Leonid Sabaneiev, Lazare Saminsky, Walter Piston, Philip Greely Clapp, Igor Stravinsky, Tchaikofsky, and Serge Koussevitzky, who wrote the Introduction to this large volume. Music scholars who are acquainted with the Convertible Counterpoint of Serge Ivavitch Taneiev consider it the greatest work ever written in its field.
- Author(s)Serge Ivanovitch Taneiev
- PublisherBranden Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationBoston, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBranden Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Weight1020 g
- Width285 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.