All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionOptimization is a rich and thriving mathematical discipline, and the underlying theory of current computational optimization techniques grows ever more sophisticated. This book aims to provide a concise, accessible account of convex analysis and its applications and extensions, for a broad audience. Each section concludes with an often extensive set of optional exercises. This new edition adds material on semismooth optimization, as well as several new proofs.
- Author(s)Adrian S. Lewis,Jonathan M. Borwein
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/11/2005
- Series TitleCMS Books in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight636 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2006
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.