All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionSarah and Lauren. Two identical twin girls with opposite personalities. Their mother has died years earlier and their father is a telescope maker and stargazer. On the night of the girls' eleventh birthday, Dad invites a special visitor to their backyard viewing deck. An odd but likable woman, Mrs. Olsen brings two amazing gifts - glowing, magical lenses. And just how are they magical? With a little practice, they allow the girls to understand each other's personalities! So begins a lifelong journey in which the girls discover what their mother was never able to pass on to them - the ability to lead happy, rewarding lives through the gifts of empathy and balance.
- Author BiographyRay DiZazzo is an author, scriptwriter, poet and communication consultant. Convex and Concave: The Mystery of the Magical Lenses, is DiZazzo's eleventh book. His first novel, The Simian Bridge, has been optioned for film production and Moonmare, his latest release, is a griping science fiction adventure. The Water Bulls, a collection of DiZazzo's poetry and art, illustrates his theory that great poems have the same visual qualities as fine art. DiZazzo lives with his wife of 41 years and says that one of his greatest joys is the time he spends with his grandchildren - Riley, Sidney and Karic.
- Author(s)Ray DiZazzo
- PublisherGranite-Collen Communications
- Date of Publication10/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGranite-Collen Communications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.