Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $9.00+ postage
- Good condition
- Sold by purplelouise111
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $54.47Trending at AU $58.01
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $169.35
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.48
- AU $57.00Trending at AU $70.06
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.45
- AU $12.91Trending at AU $16.90
About this product
- DescriptionCooee's acerbic narrator, Isabel Weaving, is t quite what she seems. True, she's a daughter, a sister, a mother and an ex-wife, having escaped one unsatisfactory marriage, although t with her relationships with her children intact. Her second husband, Max, is the love of her life but is longer on the scene, the grief caused by his absence only tempered by the visits of her beloved granddaughter. Gradually and unwittingly, Isabel reveals more and more about herself, her relationships and Max's disappearance. This literary suspense vel, brimful of twists and turns, will have you gasping at its unexpected revelations, but also doubled over at Isabel's blackly comic wit. She's one highly entertaining yet unreliable narrator.
- Author BiographyVivienne Kelly is a freelance researcher and writer whose fiction has appeared in Best Australian Stories. In 2008 she won the Australian Women's Weekly /Penguin short story competition.
- Author(s)Vivienne Kelly
- PublisherScribe Publications
- Date of Publication27/10/2008
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationCarlton North
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintScribe Publications
- Weight425 g
- Width152 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.