All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.96Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionCook Japanese with Tamako is a collection of 54 recipes for simple yet tasty Japanese-style meals suitable for the whole family, from soups and salads that can be quickly and easily put together, meat and seafood dishes that are both hearty and comforting, and desserts that will brighten any table. Insightful short stories and heart-warming anecdotes on daily family life accompany the recipes, making this book perfect for anyone looking to go beyond typical Japanese restaurant fare to delve into the heart and soul of Japanese food and family traditions.
- Author BiographyTamako Sakamoto has been a columnist with the Daily Yomiuri (recently renamed the Japanese News) for the past 7 years, delighting readers with her essays on the daily life of her family of six in her cooking column, Taste of Home. Before this, she worked for the Japan Times, writing another cooking column, Family Cooking. A mother of three boys and a girl, Tamako finds inspiration for her column juggling the responsibilities of housework, preparing numerous lunch boxes and cooking dinner for her family including her parents on a daily basis.
- Author(s)Sakamoto Tamako
- PublisherMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication04/02/2014
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Weight558 g
- Width213 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.