Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.00+ postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by books5730
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCook it Raw tells the story of an exciting collection of avant garde chefs who come together to create unique dining experiences that explore social, cultural and environmental issues. Normally reserved for a select number of guests this book reveals for the very first time the 'Raw' collective's food and philosophy. A must for aspiring chefs and food lovers interested in cutting edge gastromy.
- Author BiographyCook it Raw's founder, Alessandro Porcelli, is the book's authoring editor. Alessandro lives in Copenhagen where he's the director ofNordic Gourmet Tour -a successful food events company. Alessandro will write the book's introduction with additional contributions from leading food writers and chefs such as: Antony Bourdain, Jeffrey Steingarten, Lisa Abend, Mattias Kroon, Andrea Petrini, Rene Redzepi, Albert Adria and Daniel Patterson.
- Author(s)Andrea Petrini
- PublisherPhaidon Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2013
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPhaidon Press Ltd
- Content Note400
- Weight1383 g
- Width250 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byAlessandro Porcelli
- Translated bySam Gordon
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.