All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<b>Learn to cook it all in cast iron! </b> The cast-iron skillet is a sturdy, versatile, traditional kitchen workhorse that 85% of us own but far fewer of us reach for daily, mostly because we have one or two recipes we use it for and otherwise it stays in the back of the cabinet. In this new cookbook, the editors of Cook's Country will show you everything you need to kw about cast-iron cookware and the many (and often surprising) dishes you can cook and bake in this multitasker of a pan, from the classic dishes everyone kws and loves like steak, perfect fried eggs, and cornbread, to invative and inspiring recipes like skillet apple pie, pizza, and cinnamon swirl bread. Learn about this cast iron's history and what makes it uniquely American and let us show you how to shop for, season, care for, and clean this perfect pan.
- Author BiographyThis book has been tested, written, and edited by the test cooks, editors, food scientists, tasters, and cookware specialists at America's Test Kitchen, a 2,500-square-foot kitchen located just outside Boston. It is the home of Cook's Illustrated magazine and Cook's Country magazine, the public television cooking shows America's Test Kitchen and Cook's Country from America's Test Kitchen, America's Test Kitchen Radio, and the online America's Test Kitchen Cooking School.
- Author(s)America's Test Kitchen
- PublisherAmerica's Test Kitchen
- Date of Publication02/02/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleCook's Country
- Place of PublicationMA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerica's Test Kitchen
- Content Note120
- Weight907 g
- Width187 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.