All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionWith new celebrity reflections and fresh updates on the popular memoir about a broadcasters journey into addiction and recovery.
- Author BiographyAlong with being an author Paul Cook is a radio and TV broadcaster. In his short career at Y98, Paul has twice won the award for St. Louis's Best Music Format Personality. The most important thing Paul does each day doesn't involve a pen or microphone. It happens when he shares his story with other alcoholics. In April of 2010, Paul was proud to accept the GATEWAY AWARD from the National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Abuse. This was in recognition of his endless recovery work in the community. Paul frequently talks to schools about the lures of substance abuse and other obstacles. Paul also sponsors men who are struggling with alcoholism. He sees his work with alcoholics as a life and death matter not just for those men, but for himself. Throughout the year Paul also works closely with the National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Abuse to raise money for substance abuse awareness. He is particularly proud of his work with Hands Across The Bridge. This was a record breaking event of sober people going hand in hand across a candlelit Chain of Rocks Bridge in St. Louis. Paul and his wife Jennifer live near a gorgeous park in St. Louis, Missouri. They have two brilliant daughters: 7 year old Quinn and 4 year old Ryan.
- Author(s)Paul Cook
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication10/11/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight331 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.