All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.37
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.75
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $36.25
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $36.63
- AU $23.48Trending at AU $29.26
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $33.74
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionAll you need to kw about the main ingredient that is seafood. This book is designed for both the vice and the experienced cook. There's really mystery to cooking delicious fish - all you need is a little understanding of the quality to choose and some basic kwledge of temperatures, timings and suitable cooking methods for the various species and fillets. Sections include: How to choose and store fish; preparation techniques such as filleting, scaling and boning, as well as equipment. Recipes cover: Roasting and Baking; Frying; Grilling and barbecuing; Poaching, Braising and Stewing; Steaming and microwaving; Raw, cured and smoked fish. Basic recipes for accompaniments to dishes such as stock, mint sauce, the perfect mashed potatoes and pastry for pies are also included.
- Author BiographyJoanna Farrow works as a freelance food writer and food stylist. She has written for numerous food magazines and is the author of several books, including Seasonal Preserves, also published by New Holland. She lives in East Sussex.
- Author(s)Joanna Farrow
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication05/11/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Content Note100 colour photographs
- Weight1021 g
- Width210 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.