All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPeanut Butter Cookie Dough-Filled Pretzels, Anyone? Cookie dough is longer just for making cookies. Cookie Doughlicious shows bakers how to make 20 safe-to-eat, egg-free cookie doughs that take the guilt out of raw. Now, conflicted bakers don't have to choose between safety and a spoonful of heaven! Each of the doughs can be incorporated into any of the 50 delicious recipes for cakes, cookies, candies, bars, pies, tarts, ice cream and frozen treats, and much more. Recipes include: Chocolate Hazelnut Cookie Dough Pop Tarts, Cashew Caramel Cookie Dough Candy Bars, Snickerdoodle Cookie Dough Crisp, Gingerbread Cookie Dough Creme Brulee, Pistachio-Lemon Cookie Dough Sorbet, Chocolate Espresso Cookie Dough Tiramisu, and more!
- Author BiographyLara Ferroni is an author and photographer whose work has appeared in The Wall Street Journal,Imbibe Magazine, Edible Seattle,and more. Her previous books include Doughnuts, The Best Places Northwest Cookbook, Real Snacks, Popcorn and Put an Egg On It. Lara lives in Portland, Oregon.
- Author(s)Lara Ferroni
- PublisherRunning Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication11/04/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRunning Press Adult
- Content Notecolour photos throughout
- Weight490 g
- Width181 mm
- Height184 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.72
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.