All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
About this product
- DescriptionSara Begner's requirements are simple: free your mind in the kitchen and bring your appetite. This family cookbook requires new cooking skills, magic tricks, and weird ingredients. Whether you're watching ingredients melt together with Begner's mouthwatering pizza, taking in the aroma of chocolate muffins, or sitting back to watch chicken roast in the oven, these recipes are sure to inspire everyday dinners and generous feasts. With more than seventy easily cooked recipes, you and your family will have a ball in the kitchen. With fruit slices transformed into artful displays, chocolaty confections sprinkled with love, and meats tenderized to perfection, your family is sure to bond over a fun-to-make, easy-to-enjoy, home-cooked meal. Helpful hands are sure to enjoy tossing spaghetti, rolling chocolate balls, and cracking eggs for marvelous creations. With the addition of colorful photos and handy tips, these chef-inspired recipes will tempt your taste buds and inspire you to grab the spatula. So head into your kitchen, bring the whole family, and enjoy Cooking Together with those you love. Skyhorse Publishing, along with our Good Books and Arcade imprints, is proud to publish a broad range of cookbooks, including books on juicing, grilling, baking, frying, home brewing and winemaking, slow cookers, and cast iron cooking. We've been successful with books on gluten-free cooking, vegetarian and vegan cooking, paleo, raw foods, and more. Our list includes French cooking, Swedish cooking, Austrian and German cooking, Cajun cooking, as well as books on jerky, canning and preserving, peanut butter, meatballs, oil and vinegar, bone broth, and more. While t every title we publish becomes a New York Times bestseller or a national bestseller, we are committed to books on subjects that are sometimes overlooked and to authors whose work might t otherwise find a home.
- Author BiographySara Begner is a Swedish chef, nutritional physiologist, nutritionist, and owner of Healthy Appetite. Since January 2008, Begner has worked as head of Coop's Test Kitchen, participated in Swedish TV programs on SVT Toppform (a show about health and fitness) and Sara's Kitchen, and guest-starred as a nutritionist on FC Z, a show about a soccer team. As head of Coop's Test Kitchen, she continues to push new recipes, including a recipe booklet and magazine. She lives in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Author(s)Sara Begner
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication19/03/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Note180 color photos
- Weight585 g
- Width235 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.