All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMillions of people are affected by digestive diseases such as IBS, Crohn's, Celiac and Colitis. Whether sufferers experience occasional symptoms during times of stress or whether they have physiological, diagstic symptoms, diet has been proven to assist with lessening symptoms. With over 100 recipes that are both safe and delicious, this latest instalment in the respected, well-researched Cooking Well series shares dishes that won't aggravate digestive systems. Includes a special focus on types of food that are easy on the stomach.
- Author BiographyDede Cummings, author and Crohn's patient, has been a book designer for the past 25 years. After her most recent hospital stay and surgery for Crohn's disease in 2006, Dede began hiking the Long Trail (the length of Vermont) in one-week sections, beginning to realize a long-term goal that had been put off due to illness. In 2010, she co-authored Living with Crohn's & Colitis with Jessica Black, N.D.
- PublisherHatherleigh Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication24/11/2011
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHatherleigh Press,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight241 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byHatherleigh Press
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $41.79Trending at AU $43.10
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.61
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.15
- AU $43.42Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $17.85Trending at AU $25.07
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.