All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionLiving on one's own is just as likely to be a matter of choice as t and the numbers adopting this lifestyle are increasing all the time. Yet the joys of cooking for one - it takes less time, washing up is minimal, and you can indulge yourself with cuts such as fillet steak which for larger numbers would be prohibitively expensive - are frequently overlooked. The 150 specially devised recipes included here, such as Chicken Milanese, Salt and Pepper Prawns, Baby Pumpkin Gratin and Baked Eggs with Spinach, focus on what the single person really wants to eat - quick and easy last-minute suppers and mid-week treats to lazy weekend meals - t cut-down recipes for four. So whether you are a career girl, a student, an empty-nester or merely a man left to his own devices for a few days, this book will prove invaluable.
- Author BiographyThis book marks a new direction for Amy Willcock, who has previously written six Aga cookery books and been described by Nigella Lawson as the 'hand-holder to Aga owners everywhere'. Here she focuses her considerable expertise on the particular demands of cooking just for one. She holds regular entertaining and cookery and workshops around the UK, has two young children, plus a husband and various animals. She also writes a monthly column for The Shooting Gazette and regularly for magazines such as Homes and Gardens.
- Author(s)Amy Willcock
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication07/05/2009
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEbury Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight575 g
- Width175 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.