All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $38.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an inspiring collection of over 30 delicious single-portion recipes. Enjoy the pleasure of eating delicious dishes every time you cook, whatever the quantity. Every dish is tailored to suit the individual diner, from appetizers to main courses and desserts. It features ideas for quick suppers, such as Chicken with Tomatoes & Olives, as well as more elaborate ideas, such as Duck Breast with Pineapple & Ginger. Enjoy tastes from all around the world, from fresh salads and hearty pasta dishes to spicy stir-fries and curries. It contains useful information on cooking in small batches and making the most of pantry ingredients. Finding suitable recipes for one person is something faced by many people every day, but eating on your own does t have to mean missing out on varied, nutritious and tasty meals. The recipes in this book have all been devised for one person. There are ideas for all courses, ranging from substantial suppers to light lunches and snacks, as well as home-made soups, filling vegetarian mains and tempting desserts. The introduction offers advice on planning a healthy diet, shopping in small quantities, storing food and getting the most out of the microwave and freezer. With 30 recipes and plenty of tips, this is an ideal guide to cooking for one.
- Author BiographyValerie Ferguson is a highly experienced food writer and editor, who ran a catering service and cooking school.
- Author(s)Valerie Ferguson
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication18/09/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLorenz Books
- Content Noteover 85 photographs
- Weight240 g
- Width142 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine11 mm
Most relevant reviews
- 95jackbj02 Jun, 2014by
Thought I would try this cook book, it is a good collection of recipes & easy to understand. If you are looking for a more advanced cook book it is probably not for you.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.