All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title features over 200 recipes for the kitchen gardener. There is a major trend for eating home-grown, minimally processed foods. The dishes included here are invative, easy to prepare and use readily available ingredients. The vegetable garden is back - thanks to renewed interest in living green, rising food prices and a desire to eat tasty, healthful food grown close to home. Eating fresh unprocessed food has universal appeal. Farmers' markets, community gardens and the availability of organic vegetable plants, have more gardeners than ever digging up recipes for delicious, down-to-earth dishes. More than 200 recipes, taken from the pages of Taunton's Kitchen Gardener magazine, will delight growers and home cooks everywhere. The dishes included here are invative and easy to prepare. They range from starters, sauces and snacks to main dishes and desserts. Even seasonal recipe menus have been included for good measure! Anyone who loves fresh produce will reap ideas on how to make use of abundant yields and take advantage of seasonal buys at the market.
- Author BiographyRuth Lively, a long-time garden writer, was trained at the LaVarenne culinary school in France. A former editor of Fine Gardening, Lively was also one of the founding editors of Fine Cooking and Kitchen Gardener.
- PublisherTaunton Press Inc
- Date of Publication20/05/2010
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationConnecticut
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaunton Press Inc
- Content Note2-colour throughout, 60 illustrations
- Weight821 g
- Width197 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byRuth Lively
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
- AU $33.17Trending at AU $33.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.