All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCooking from the Heart, Chef John Besh's third cookbook, revisits the locations, lessons, and mentors that shaped his culinary journey. From Germany's Black Forest to the mountains of Provence, each chapter highlights heartfelt memories and delicious recipes-the framework for his love of food. The all-new, easy-to-follow recipes, complete with regional substitution suggestions, make creating upscale farm-to-table dishes accessible for any at-home chef. The rich production values and personal narrative make this cookbook an equally engaging read.
- Author BiographyJames Beard Award-winner John Besh is a renowned chef, owner of nine restaurants, host of John Besh's Family Table on public television, and author of the best-selling cookbooks My New Orleans and My Family Table. He lives with his wife and four boys outside New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Author(s)John Besh
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Date of Publication05/11/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleJohn Besh
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight2032 g
- Width243 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $41.79Trending at AU $43.10
- AU $17.61Trending at AU $22.61
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.15
- AU $43.42Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $17.85Trending at AU $25.07
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.