All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an ultimate guide for kids to experience and cook in the great outdoors, including back gardens! Practical and simple advice means kids really can cook these recipes themselves. It publishes in perfect time for the BBQ and holiday season. Cooking in a Can is the perfect activity book for kids who love to camp and cook! The newest book in our successful children's activities series, Cooking in a Can follows Cooking on a Stick (w over 63,000 copies sold), and introduces dozens of techniques for cooking outside. Author Kate White shows kids the beauty of cooking over a campfire, with dozens of delicious and easy recipes like Hot Rock Chicken and Wilderness Wonder Chocolate Cake. From cooking in a can to cooking in a paper bag to cooking on a rock, this activity book produces scrumptious results that kids of all ages will enjoy. Also included are dozens of related activities to keep kids busy, such as making a family banner to identify your camp, planning menus, and organizing cooking supplies and groceries. There are also tips on natural refrigeration, food storage and camp clean up.
- Author BiographyKate White is a high school tutor for ESL students. She is a graduate of the University of Colorado-Boulder, and lives in Louisville, Colorado. This is her first children's book.
- Author(s)Kate White
- PublisherGibbs M. Smith Inc
- Date of Publication28/04/2006
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLayton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGibbs M. Smith Inc
- Out-of-print date19/02/2014
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout
- Weight159 g
- Width150 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.28
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.64
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.45
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.21
- AU $21.44Trending at AU $27.17
- AU $23.02Trending at AU $23.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.