All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.35
- AU $10.40Trending at AU $15.88
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $36.22
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $31.77
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.23
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $33.72
About this product
- DescriptionStressed about the weekly food shop? Don't worry! The hundreds of tips and hints in Cooking on a Budget will help you to make the most of your money. The book includes 120-plus recipes for delicious, healthy, cheap meals, as well as suggestions for setting your budget, planning your shop and essential store-cupboard ingredients. With recipes for everything from Soups & Starters to Desserts, this book will have you well on your way to food that is both inexpensive and satisfying.
- Author BiographyGina Steer is a cookery editor, writer and broadcaster of many years' experience. She has written and contributed to a wide range of cookbooks and publications for many different publishers, including the Simple Cookery, Let's Cook and Quick and Simple cookery series for Flame Tree.
- PublisherFlame Tree Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleQuick & Easy, Proven Recipes
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFlame Tree Publishing
- Content Note770 colour illustrations
- Width160 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.