Cooking on the Road with Celebrity Chefs by Woodall Publishing Company (Paperback / softback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.40+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWoodall's Cooking on the Road with Celebrity Chefs - edited by Anne de Ravel- The only cookbook that combines gourmet cooking with cooking in an RV and at camp! - Over 25 Celebrity Chef contributions of unique recipes- Dozens of tips and sidebars that makes recipes easier to use while traveling- Unique sections on gourmet grilling, simple soups and salads, specialty stews, easy breakfasts, fantastic desserts and more! - Safety tips for meat storage and preparation from meat experts- Personal camping stories from each celebrity chef- Secret hints from the chef's themselves - especially for RVers Introducing gourmet meals for your RV kitchen!Cooking on the Road with Celebrity Chefs is a one-of-a-kind RV cookbook, created for food enthusiasts! Cooking on the Road with Celebrity Chefs features a collection of recipes, ranging from contemporary flavors to updated regional classics, reflecting greater diversity in RV cooking without requiring top-tch culinary skills.Meet some of the best chefs in the country, from TV personality Chef Harry who cruises in his rock & roll bus, to Melissa Perello, executive chef at Fifth Floor restaurant (San Francisco). You'll learn about their unique personalities and style in the kitchen and on the road, find out how they cope with limited equipment, and peek into their lives learning some great tricks of the trade along the way. A few of the 25 celebrity chefs included are: Charlie Palmer, Chef/Restaurateur(founder of the CP Steak Houses, and author of Great American Food and Charlie Palmer's Casual Cooking), Laurent Tourondel (founder of the BLT Steak and BLT Fish Restaurants), Chef Harry Schwartz(featured on the Shop at Home Network and creator and star of Chef Harry and Friends syndicated television show), Zak Pelaccio (founder of 5 Ninth and Fatty Crab in NYC, NY), and many more!Enjoy reading sidebars and tips from famous chefs, which give short cuts for recipes, explain how to prepare and store meats and other foods for your trip, and give suggestions for early preparation of menu items. In addition, each of these famous chefs share their own personal camping stories and their own personal cooking at camp secrets.
- Author BiographyCooking on the Road with Celebrity Chefs is edited by Anne de Ravel. Anne is an independent writer, producer and cookbook author specializing in lifestyle, culinary trends and cooking. Her articles have appeared in many national publications, including The New York Times. For many years, she was the producer of Dining Around on the Food Network, covering chefs and dining venues across the country. She also was a writer and associate producer for several cooking/travel related series for PBS and Discovery. She is the co-author of Foie Gras, Magret, and Other Good Food from Gascony (Random House, 1988). While she has consulted with top chefs in the most refined kitchens, she finds her greatest relaxation and creativity tending the grill in remote locations throughout the country.
- PublisherWoodall Publishing Company
- Date of Publication01/06/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLake Forest, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWoodall Publishing Company
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width180 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $96.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.