All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.89Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $26.79
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.72
- AU $47.25Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.09
- AU $36.54Trending at AU $45.36
About this product
- DescriptionAimed at children ages 9-12, this book gives an overview of Hungarian cookery, including information about the country's geography, history, holidays, and festivals, featuring simple recipes, menu planning, and information about low-fat cooking and vegetarian options.
- Author(s)Research Professor Magdolna Hargittai
- PublisherLerner Publishing Group
- Date of Publication28/02/2007
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleEasy Menu Ethnic Cookbooks S.
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLerner Publishing Group
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, col. map
- Weight339 g
- Width193 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 8 To 11
- Interest Age9 - 12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.