All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPaul has a great fondness for beer and a wealth of kwledge about it. He has spent considerable time developing recipes in which beer plays a significant role, t as a gimmick, but as an essential flavouring. His recipes display a depth of kwledge about the flavours and qualities of various beers and the dishes that they best complement. The 80-plus recipes include both bold and subtle dishes, from traditional beerbased favourites such as Lamb Shanks in Guinness, to variations on classics, such as Beer-Braised Beef Osso Bucco, to those that use beer in unexpected but wholly delicious ways, such as Birramisu and Sticky Date Pudding. Key points include: friendly, approachable tone; tes on which beers go well with which dishes, both as an ingredient and to drink with them; and detailed, clearly explained methods.
- Author BiographyPaul Mercurio is familiar to television audiences through his appearances in Strictly Ballroom, Dancing with the Stars and Mercurio's Menu. He is also a beer judge and has judged at International and New Zealand beer awards as well as participating in the Melbourne Food and Wine Festival and similar festivals.
- Author(s)Paul Mercurio
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication05/09/2011
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.