All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn profiles on mint, dill, rosemary, thyme, parsley, tarragon, and sage, as well as basil, cilantro, and orega, seasoned chef Lynn Alley proves that cooking with fresh herbs is an easy way to add flavour without a lot of fuss-or a lot of fat-and that it's so easy anyone can do it. Best of all, you don't need a plot of land to grow your own flavourful herbs. A simple container garden will do the trick, and you'll learn how to get the most out of it. The key to cooking with fresh herbs is to keep things simple and let the flavour of the herbs shine, so the recipes are made with only a few readily available ingredients that showcase the vibrancy of each herb in all its taste-bud-awakening goodness.
- Author BiographyLynn Alley began her cooking career as a teacher at a middle school, where she and her students gained renown selling their handmade gourmet items at Neiman Marcus. Since leaving the classroom, she has traveled to teach cooking in southern France and throughout the western United States. She has contributed articles on both food and wine to the San Diego Union Tribune, the Los Angeles Times, the San Francisco Chronicle, Fine Cooking, Cook's Illustrated, The Herb Companion, Natural Home, Organic Style, Yoga Journal, and Organic Gardening, and has authored several best-selling cookbooks.
- Author(s)Lynn Alley
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Date of Publication11/04/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width170 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.